Shadespire Who is playing this?

• I have seen a few of us playing this now, but am not sure who has what.

I have the game and several factions and have been thinking it would be good to know who has it and who wants to play it more?

If we can get better organised with play we may be able to even have a tournament/4 player game at some point.
    Please comment below if you have this game and would be interested in this.

If you are interested in getting into this game then I would recommend the base game which you can pick up for between £28 and £35. It comes with two factions with very different play styles and is the minimum you need to play. The Expansion sets add new groups to the game, but you do need the cards from the base set to make them work properly.

The game itself is a small scale skirmish played over 3 game rounds where each group battles over 5 randomly placed objective tokens. As well as your war band you have an objective card deck (12 cards) and a power deck (15 cards). At the start of the game you will have a hand of 8 cards, 3 objectives and 5 Power cards, through out the game these will be used but once they are played they are gone!

The ultimate goal is to take the most glory in the game which is done by killing the opponent’s war band or completing your objective cards.

The objective deck dictates what you are trying to do in the game.

The Power deck allows you to upgrade your war band (using gained glory) and play tactical cards to effect the game.

Each round you have 4 action tokens to use and play alternates after each action, you can move and fight with your war band or use the tokens to buy more power cards or discard and draw new objectives.

So with a total of 12 activations per player you have to think about what you are doing and my current experience has shown it to give a close game out the box.

Craig

• The Tzeentch force is released this Saturday Andy alongside the Goblins, Darksphere.co.uk seems the cheapest alternatively you can pick it up locally from Stormforge (warrington) or Mutant Dice Games (St.Helens) for a similar amount (inc postage from Darksphere).

Craig