• I am not sure, did we not find any clues? the Orcs refered to us as Star Fallen? which means they knew who we where. More that we know about them, or where we are.

If the druid is missing he is still missing so heading back to Thaddeus will not solve that any quicker (unless he has got back himself), maybe we need to scout the area for more of them before we go back and see if we can beat anything useful out of one of them?

The reliable thing about Orcs is when you find one, you normally find many more!

• Ash's imperative is hunting down and destroying those the endangered our monastery. He will be supportive of actions that move the group closer to achieving that goal.

We know that this was the closest impact to Thaddeus, but it's far from the only one and it's not as though these meteors will have gone unnoticed by the locals. So while scouting the area makes sense, we should do so while heading in the general direction of the nearest village as this will increase the chance of meeting locals who could provide us with information on the location of other impact sites.

• "May Pelors light guide us all"

I can ask pelor for guidance in my daily prayers but I also think we could just head in the direction that we were told about where the other meteors hit and listen out for trouble. like this one brought on a orc incursion in this area.