Sunday 24th June 2018

• Often times Sunday at the club is as much an opportunity to come along and chill out with friends as it is an opportunity for gaming. So it was this Sunday with only Dave and Bryan choosing to game while everyone else pulled out the paints or simply pulled up a chair.

Dave and Bryan tried out Dragon Rampant with Bryan's knights taking on Dave's horde of undead. Keep an eye out on the wargames discussion board for a full write up, but the tl:dr is Dave's undead are now actually dead. Bryan was left to rue breaking one of the club's golden rules - always let Dave win the first game.

Meanwhile Ian, Rik, Craig, Will, Pete, Steve and I were all manning the painting tables.

Ian was working on some Sci Fi vehicles.

Rik made progress on one of his many Sloppity Bilepiper Daemon's of Nurgle.

Craig got to work on his Monk character for D&D that Rik had printed on his SLA printer.

Will made progress on his French Napoleonics, preparing for some Chosen Men battles against Mike's British.

Pete continued his work on some American War of Independence models.

Steve entered month 7 of his 'minor cleanup' of the 3D printed boat he purchased. Believe it or not there is actually still the superstructure of a 3D printed boat beneath all this.

Finally, I got to work basing my Zulus and found that they look quite good on the beach!