The Mausoleum.

• Gorik and Kirog enter the realms of the frost grave knowing that death had haunted these grounds for many a year.

The necromancers were not the least concerned about the rising dead but were surprised to find another war band (Glenn) after the same spoils.

After creating some fools gold to keep the opposing war band busy they despatched the undead whilst raising there own to make sure they got their fair share of the treasure.

after losing a few thugs to the enemy the dark knight Jayde was laid low and that was the time to fall back with the treasure already secured.

The loses were not just mine as the opposing war band suffered at the hands of my archers Yan and Jayde as well as the bone dart attacks from Gorik and Kirog.

The game would have been a minor win if not for the fools gold which put a smile on my face imagining there faces as it disappeared right in front of their eyes.

A bonus was all the war band survived with no ill effects from the encounter.

The final tally of gold was 280 with a magical leather armour (+1),Ring of Will (+1) Will,A grimoire with the elemental bolt.

I could feel the encounter had taught me well for next time (355 experience) (Level 3) as my health improved (+1 health) my ability to use my staff (+1 Fight) and I feel my experience of casting the Curse spell is getting more natural (+1 to cast)

Now then what to spend all this gold on.

• Only just got a chance to post this.

So after a fairly evenly matched game against Will, my warband managed to gather a butt load of grimoires, only one of which is particularly useful, the others I can't sell :( , and a nice wad of cash.

Leaving the game with 308 XP and 410 gold.

We're now going to move into an Inn and wait to see what magic items we can grab before spending the gold.

I did forget to use Absorb Knowledge after the game, so I'll do it before the next, potentially grabbing an extra 50 XP.

I believe theres an chance to have a do-over on your spells after this first game? If so, I'm gonna swap Brew Potion over for Curse, and Strength for Enchant Weapon.

I have a thief out for the next game sadly... for 50 gold, he's likely dead to me, and will get fired (meat's back on the menu boys!)