The living Museum

• In the frozen waste there is plenty of ruins ripe for the picking,Trouble is there are even more bands of wizards after that loot.

today we found the living Museum but unfortunately so had Harad Grumpyguts(Dave).

I don't know if today was my lucky day,the weather favoured me or that dwarf and his warband were a complete bunch of incompetent fools.

Either way not only did I take all the treasure,knock out that buffoon of a dwarf wizard(left him for dead),completely destroy his warband,rescue an old friend and leave the battlefield with everyone still alive.I also managed to learn so much from the experience (level 3 to level 9),Gain more gold than i could have hoped for which allowed me to hire a knight,Marksman and a templar knight with my growing reputation.I find my experience in combat and spell casting in hostile environments tempering my skills and some spells feel easier to cast with every encounter(fight,shoot,health improvements)(new spell learned and 2 spells improved for casting).

I don't know what that dwarf gained from this encounter except a mighty headache when he wakes up,if ever he does.