Silver Bayonet communal Monster Kit

• Sorry trying again with this post as the last one went wrong.

A few of us have bought into this Napoleonic gothic horror game and a lot of you already have figured that can be used for the forces and as my previous post was aiming to say I am looking to put a “Monster kit” together for this game to be stored at the club they we can cover it’s options.

As Andy rightly pointed out the Frostgrave one can be expanded to support this as some gribblies will cross over.

If anyone has any spare random Napoleonic’s that can be donated I will look at knocking out some bandits, undead and revenants conversions for a start. We also need anything from the lists in the attached images.

If you want to pass it to me and I will get it painted and in the kit.

I am also wondering if the club could do with any terrain specific to the period, 3d printed (please post any links you have seen below)

thanks

Craig

• I am well up for this though my forces are not painted as zatu only posted my paint on Friday! I have a couple of the dnd warewolves in that order too (cheap and cheerful guys)

id also be interested in about 3 random napoleonics guys in a pose other than marching, as I got a warlord box cheap on ebay,

• 2.99 flat rate if they have it in normally quite good, my only issue was some starwars armada preorder I did but that was national issue . they have 3% off if you order 3 things or 5% if you order 5 so it tends to off set the postage, they are cheap.

if its not in stock I wouldnt order from them

• Craig, I've found three unpainted cultists, one a club, one with an axe (these could easily have weapons swapped if they needed to have muskets etc). The other is a metal mini cultist reading from a book.

I've also bought the hobgoblins, vampire and Austrians from North Star

• Craig, I've found three unpainted cultists, one a club, one with an axe (these could easily have weapons swapped if they needed to have muskets etc). The other is a metal mini cultist reading from a book.

I've also bought the hobgoblins, vampire and Austrians from North Star

well I know your a painting machine Pete but feel free to pass some over if you don’t have time

• Well the building did not work out as I returned this as a “finished” print!

As is usually the case having dismantled half the printer I find it’s 50p part that’s gone, in this case the Bowden tube coupler. Ten more on the way along with replacement tube.

On a brighter note the fans got a good clean out the brass extruded nozzle has been replaced and it needs re levelling before I go again!