Campaign Start Date - Roster Aid, Roster Template, Play sheets and House Rules

• Hi All it seems those who want to join in have stepped in so please look to commence your games from Friday 29th July.

Andrew McGregor has very kindly pulled the attached document together to aid play and I suggest you print a copy off to help yourself,

Please note there will be a couple of house rules in effect that are listed below.

Page1 - All the starting stats for forces and equipment, along with a game turn sequence. (Remember your starting force is an officer and up to 7 Soldiers MAX, you have 100 points to spend and remember each Solider may select one item from the SPECIAL ARMOURY as part of their recruitment and this is a permanent addition to them)

Page2 - Force Roster Template

Page3 - Game play sheet, including Unexpected Events table and Terror Check table - HOUSE RULE Unexpected events will occur on and initiative roll of >=16 rather than a double 10

Page4 - Unexpected Encounter Table, Game End sequence, Injury Tables and Experience Table - HOUSE RULE Unexpected encounters will occur on and initiative roll of <=9 rather than a double 1, the table is also expanded so 3D10 are rolled to see what you encounter.

If you have any questions please get in touch, I will post when i am available for games, though my force will play no actual part in the campaign overall other than a force for you to fight and level up against.

Craig

• Are you talking the Haunted Ruins Scenario on page 102?

There are only two enchanted weapon pickups and I think it is a typo given the pickups only persist for that scenario and Ghosts require Blessed or Salt to defeat.

As such I am happy to House Rule that both the Queen or Diamonds and Ace of Spades pickups are counted as BOTH enchanted and blessed for the Scenario.

Just on a side note there are decks of cards in one of the clubs dice boxes.

• Exactly and with the possibly of more and more varied monsters turning up having blessed and enchanted in one package could come in handy. Still wont stop the hordes of Mordor all turning up in one corner of the board, but then no one else can be as unlucky as Mitch in that game.....can they?