• Hi Wilf, welcome to the club! Nice minis you’ve got there, what ruleset do you use for ACW?

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• PC assisted rules? But we like to argue the toss over every little rule! And then eventually, when we can’t come to an agreement, we wrestle, naked, in a large vat of custard.

We used to use mud, but licking it off each other’s bodies wasn't as much fun.

We don’t do any of this really (before Craig shouts at me for giving everyone the wrong idea of the club).

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• Hey Wilf. Welcome to the club.

Sunday is usually the best night for miniature gaming and is usually led by Pete or Bryan B (although there’s others of us who like to get involved too). We’ve recently been playing a campaign in Colonial Africa (using Osprey’s The Men Who Would be Kings) and ECW scratch games (with Osprey’s The Pikeman’s Lament).

Let us know when you’d like to come down and we’ll get you involved.

• Hi Wilf

Will and I have a decent amount of 28mm ACW figures stashed away, (they are skirmish mounted).

As has been said Sundays are best for the miniature gamers.

My advice would be come down and see what we are about (the first night is free), and if you want to come back we could arrange a game some time.

regards

Craig