New comer

• Hello,

just returned from uni & ski seasons and in an attempt to find something to break up the work & sleep cycle I got into war hammer & looking at the Wigan store there isn’t much to do there as they don’t have properly scheduled events.

I’m open to all other games & very interested in dungeons and dragons - myself and the girlfriend would be interested in coming down & seeing what you play / if we can get involved - I can’t seem to find an address on this website however?

cheers,

Rob

• Welcome Rob, there is plenty to do at the club (can’t find the directions as I’m on my phone at the moment, remind me when I get home).

Lots of 40k, Mutants and Death Ray Guns, Dragon Rampant, the one where Pete and Bryan eternally struggle over medieval pigs, and some other stuff in the pipeline.

RPG wise there is lots of talk about D&D (with little movement) and I keep going on about getting Red Patrol back together in Mouse Guard.

Board game wise there are lots of fun Ameritrash games played and lots of really boring euros. Zzzzzz.

Also the Blood Bowl league is winding down and the Dreadball league is about to spark into life, like a reanimated corpse of monkey spazzle.

I’ll post more when I’m actually at a computron.

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• Club Address

Wigan Tabletop Games Club

St.Aidans Scout Hall,

by St. Aidans Social Club,

Highfield Grange Rd,

Winstanley,

Wigan,

WN3 6TB

1-wtgc-map-gif

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.