Role Playing One Shots

• As I mentioned last Sunday, I'm interested in trying to get a tabletop campaign running in the club!

However, I think it'd be best to try doing some one shots first instead of dropping people in head first without any ideas what to expect.

I've got a system called Maze Rats where you play as a bunch of dirty tomb-robbers going into a dungeon. It's very simple, very fast and, in my opinion, a good introduction to tabletop roleplaying.

If there's any interest I can run it on a Friday or a Sunday.

• Got a few one shots of my own I’d like to try sometime. People seem to be more into campaigns though, they like to see their character develop (or in the case of D&D, rack up the piles of gold coins).

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• Also, you’ll have to specify if you want the sensible Sunday roleplayers, who are invested in the game and their characters, or the idiot Friday roleplayers, who will try and break the game by refusing to rescue the princess and go boozing with hookers instead.

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• Looks like a couple of people interested on Friday as i said they would on Sunday.Al can you mention this to Paul as I think he like roleplay as well.

Come on guys get yourselves signed up for this.

The amount of time people are asking for someone to run roleplay and now you have someone.

• Post by mrpink ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Got a few one shots of my own I’d like to try sometime. People seem to be more into campaigns though, they like to see their character develop (or in the case of D&D, rack up the piles of gold coins).

I've got campaigns planned, don't you worry! It's just a matter of one-shots to see how people feel about my GMing style and make sure it all flows well.

Also, you’ll have to specify if you want the sensible Sunday roleplayers, who are invested in the game and their characters, or the idiot Friday roleplayers, who will try and break the game by refusing to rescue the princess and go boozing with hookers instead.

A little from column A and a little from column B?

posted on facebook for you.

hopefully you can get this going.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170911554697/

Cheers. :D

If I can get three people, I'm happy to run a one shot or two to get people into the concept.