Club Night Sunday 27th January 2019

• If was a fairly busy night for a Sunday at the club, despite a few regulars being absent, sadly I only remembered to grab some pictures as I was leaving so some people had packed up.

Will, Shaun, and myself where all painting, Will was ploughing in to his next batch of 28mm Napoleonic French, Shaun was working on a Grots mob for his 40K Ork horde, whilst i was working on Mollog's Mob for Warhammer Underwolrds.

Mike H had popped in for a brew and and chat and was showing off his latest 3d printout, an impressive elven gateway.

Dave and Andy where getting in a game of Blood Bowl for the league in which Andy won Dave pulled off a spectacular draw.

Bryan and Peter having both recieved the Rebels and Patriots rules hot of the press where both eager for a game having spent months painting forces ready for this weeks release of the game. As always they put out an impressive looking game, but had really only just started playing when I left, hopefully they can tell us what happened.

Happy Gaming folks, see you next week.

Craig