Dragon Rampant empire vs Skaven

• The Comte D el Monte's Empire force took on Pete's Skaven....led by the vile furry villain spellcasting Roland!

In typical fashion Pete prepared a horde of cheap fearful shaven units, supported by Lesser warbeasts night running scouts and jezzails. In Roland's vile way one of the cheap units were also exploders!!!

I had le yogi bear as a major earnest, cavalry heavy infantry supported by missile troops.

We played a straight fight to the death. The resident Scot ,Mcgregor, taking over one flank of the skaven
    ....apparently he felt a special connection to them.

The two flanks advanced towards each other whilst the rat swarm headed straight across the centre of the board.

After some very rat like recreating and cowardly repositioning le yogi was able to eat his way into the skaven, supported by d el Monte and his mighty shiny cavalry. The despicable ratmen retreated but managed to reduce both the cavalry and bear. Andy's less than average dice rolls led to the destruction of the two 1 point ratmen units. The counter attacks on my poor bear and cavalry led to them fleeing .
    However my spearmen were able to fend off the rat swarm.
    It was starting to look bad for the empire army.

Several failed activation rolls allowed my missile units to pick away at the remaining skaven units.....more below average courage rolls led to several shaven retreats.

The Comte claimed victory, and the Skaven didn't even get a chance to blow anything up!!