BattleBall 2018

• Global football has moved beyond the restrictive rules of the Premier League and the NFL. Physical enhancements have made the combined sport more intense and more deadly. Players have developed distinctive skills to overpower enemy players. Some are fast. Some are strong. All are out to eliminate their opponents.

Plan your strategy to get safely into the end zone. Your opponent will do everything he can to destroy your players and take possession of the ball. Can you become, the Wigan Battleball Champion 2018??

This is a lovely, simple, quick (unless you're playing against Darren) game. I have 2 copies, one of which I will leave at the club. You will play a regular season against 3-4 opponents, fast and furious.

Who's interested?

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

• No problem. Anyone that wants a game let me know. It will last 30-45 minutes, tops.

Once Christmas is out of the way I'll book in some learner games prior to the season commencing.

I'll also fathom how to get the rules uploaded somewhere.

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows, than have ever been enshrined in palaces.